A winter warmer for the win! This recipe is quick using simple ingredients. We love a rustic meal and it’s perfect served with crusty bread to soak up all the rich, aromatic sauce.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 500g packs Cure Deli goulash beef
- 2 large onions
- 2–3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 serrano chilli, seeded and chopped
- 2T sweet or smoked paprika
- 2 T tomato paste
- 2 red peppers, cored and sliced
- 1 x 400 g can chopped and peeled tomatoes
- 1 l beef stock
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat half the oil in a large saucepan, add the goulash beef and sauté until brown, then remove from the pan.
- Add the remaining oil, and sauté the onion, garlic and chilli for about 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika spice and the tomato paste and stir.
- Add the peppers and the browned meat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and stock and lightly season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 1½ hours, or until tender.
- Serve the goulash with crusty bread or some creamy mash.